Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ten Web 2.0 Things You Can Do in Ten Minutes to Be a More Successful E-learning Professional

Ten Web 2.0 Things You Can Do in Ten Minutes to Be a More Successful E-learning Professional is an article that I stumbled across via the edna.edu.au website. This is a good list of things to do to clarify your thoughts, ideas & new info, particularly in such a fast moving industry. Perhaps I am just at a premliminary stage where all of the technicalities of this new industry are somewhat overwhelming. I intend to keep plugging away at my research bit by bit until these references become somewhat familiar to me - at least as not as foreign as they currently are. Stephen Downes is the author of this article, he worksfor the National Research Council Canada & the article was published in elearn Magazine.

No comments: